There's been so much publicity about fermented foods and drinks. Are you curious? Would you like to try making your own but would like some guidance? It's not just about fermentation but covering a variety of disciplines to help alkalise your body, digest your food better and create simple, cost effective 'real' foods to support your health.
At the end of the workshop you'll;
- gain an understand why fermented foods and drinks are beneficial for your digestive system.
- you'll enjoy plenty of samples throughout the evening.
- each attendee will be given a recipe book on how to create your own fermented food and drinks including a starter kit to make you're own Kombucha.
- sprouting seeds for health.
- simple ways to turn throw away containers into a window garden.
- how to make delicious fermented veggies
- How to make Kombucha
- makre fermented drinks from grains
- make your own sourdough starter
To book email email@example.com or go to The Dispensary and book in store