During the North York Moors National Park ‘Dark Skies Festival’ (15th Feb-3rd Mar) come aboard HM Bark Endeavour for a fascinating, informative and flavoursome evening.
Enjoy a 2-course dinner (tea/coffee included) with presentations from renowned astronomer Richard Darn. Learn about Captain Cook’s amazing discoveries and how he observed the transit of Venus in 1769 from Tahiti. Cloud cover permitting, one session will include stargazing from the top deck.
The evening will start at 6.30pm and finish approximately at 9pm.
Adults £20 and children (aged 10 and above) £15.
Here is the delicious menu:
- Baked Salmon, Creamy Chive Mash with a White Wine Sauce
- Roast Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato Fondant with a Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Stilton & Mushroom Filo Parcel, Sweet Potato Mash & Creamy Sauce (v)
- Mixed Berry Meringue with Black Current Sorbet
- Warm Chocolate Brownie, Cookie Dough & Baileys
- Baileys Cheese Cake & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Strawberry Pavlova served with a Strawberry Coulis
Tea/Coffee & Mints
Mini Stargazers Mains (aged 10 and over)
- Pasta with Tomato and Sweetcorn Sauce (v)
- Baked Cod in Cheesy Sauce with New Potatoes
- Chicken, Creamy Mash, Seasonal Vegetables and Gravy
Mini Stargazers Mains
- Strawberries and Cream Meringue
- Ice Cream with Chocolate or Raspberry Sauce
- Warm Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream
Booking is essential as numbers are limited for this special event. A non-refundable £10 per person deposit is required at the time of booking.
Please call 01947 600511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place now.
Saturday, 02 March, 2019IMPORTANT: THIS EVENT WAS IN THE PAST!
£20 adult £15 child (10 plus)
The Orlop Restaurant - HM Bark EndeavourEneavour WharfYO21 1DN Whitby
Website: Click to Visit Browse Events at this Location
A fine dining restaurant in a relaxed and informal setting.
Situated in the heart of Whitby harbour you can step onboard the life size replica of Captain Cook's HM Bark Endeavour and join us in The Orlop Restaurant for a unique fine dining experience in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
Our Head Chef has prepared a stunning range of dishes to suit most pallets, using the finest locally sourced ingredients, all to be enjoyed with a wide range of well chosen wines, ales and gins.
Our evening menu offers a meal for everyone, whatever your dietary requirements. If you are allergic to anything on the menu, please speak to a member of staff who will ensure your dining experience is all that it should be!
The Orlop Restaurant is open Tuesday - Saturday from 6pm.
Please see our website for the full menu and a list of special event dining experiences on offer over the coming months.
Website: Click to Visit