Take advantage of our Early Bird Offer available every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 4pm - 6pm.
1 course £9.95, 2 courses £12.95 or 3 courses £15.95.
There's plenty of choice:
Ship Ahoy - Starters
• Soup of the Day topped with Croutons (v)
• Garlic Mushrooms, cooked in Garlic Butter & Cream with toasted Baguette
• Prawn Cocktail topped with Marie Rose with brown Bread & Butter
• Pressed Ham Hock Terrine, Cumberland Sauce & Salad Garnish
Sailors Square Meal - Mains
• Scampi, Chips, Garden Peas & Tartare Sauce
• Fish & Chips with Mushy Peas & Tartare Sauce
• Baked Cod Fillet with a Cheesy Cream Sauce & Buttered New Potatoes
• Chicken, Tomato & Sweetcorn Pasta Topped with Cheddar
• Curry Of The Day served with Rice & Naan
• Steak Pie, Mash & Peas
• Roast Vegetable Risotto topped with Parmesan & Pea Shoots
Anchors Away - Desserts
• Warm Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Sauce & Ice Cream
• Mixed Berry Meringue & Strawberry Ice Cream
• Sticky Toffee Pudding with Ice Cream
Our children's menu is also available - please see our website for further information www.hmbarkendeavour.co.uk
Thursday, 07 March, 2019IMPORTANT: THIS EVENT WAS IN THE PAST!
1 course £9.95 2 courses £12.95 3 courses £15.95
The Orlop Restaurant - HM Bark EndeavourEneavour WharfYO21 1DN Whitby
Website: Click to Visit Browse Events at this Location
A fine dining restaurant in a relaxed and informal setting.
Situated in the heart of Whitby harbour you can step onboard the life size replica of Captain Cook's HM Bark Endeavour and join us in The Orlop Restaurant for a unique fine dining experience in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
Our Head Chef has prepared a stunning range of dishes to suit most pallets, using the finest locally sourced ingredients, all to be enjoyed with a wide range of well chosen wines, ales and gins.
Our evening menu offers a meal for everyone, whatever your dietary requirements. If you are allergic to anything on the menu, please speak to a member of staff who will ensure your dining experience is all that it should be!
The Orlop Restaurant is open Tuesday - Saturday from 6pm.
Please see our website for the full menu and a list of special event dining experiences on offer over the coming months.
Website: Click to Visit